Qualisys Track Manager 2.16 released
Dear QTM user,
A new release of the Qualisys Track Manager software is now available for download.
Top new features in QTM 2.16
- Eye tracking – Tobii Pro Glasses 2 integration
Get hardware synchronized gaze data that can be visualized¸ exported to file and used in real-time streaming.
- New calibration kit support
Added support for our new 300 mm calibration kit.
- Miqus improvements & fixes
Various performance improvements & bug fixes
- Synchronisation improvements
– IRIG (A+B DCLS) synchronization and timecode support.
– PTP synchronization.
– SMPTE, IRIG and PTP timecodes can be viewed, exported and streamed in real-time.
- General improvements
– Delsys & Noraxon fixes & improvements.
– C3D & MATLAB file export improvements.
– New AIM commands.
– New trajectory commands.
– Fixed numerous bugs and user reported crashes.
Please refer to the release notes located on the QTM download page for a list of the most important changes and known issues in this and previous releases of QTM.
Downloading the new version
To download the new version of QTM, visit your client dashboard. Log in with your personal account or create one if you haven’t already. If you are creating a new account, be sure to have your user name and license key at hand. You can find these by going to Help > About Qualisys Track Manager… in QTM.
The Qualisys Team
Qualisys is a leading provider of motion capture technology and has a long history of supplying research, engineering, entertainment, and sports facilities with high-end camera systems and expertise in capturing and analyzing movements.
Qualisys offers a wide range of products and services and has offices in Gothenburg, Chicago, and Shanghai. Qualisys is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, our clinical products are compliant with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and have FDA clearance (K171547).